Skip to Questions

Ask A Librarian - Search for Answers to Frequently Asked Questions or Ask Us!

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., anthropology database

Where in the library can I go to get my computer fixed?

Last Updated: May 20, 2013  |  15 Views
Topics: Services

Was this helpful? 0   0


The Student PC Shop (SPCS) has professionally trained technicians that can diagnose and repair your personal computer. Other areas the SPCS can help with are AU_WiFi, AU_GameNet, and computer prep.

Contact the SPCS

Phone: 334-844-9313
Location: 3101A RBD Library

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    Reference Desk Hours

    Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 12:00am

    Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm

    Saturday*: 9:00am - 5:00pm

    Sunday: 1:00pm - 12:00am

    *On home football game days the reference desk is open from 9:00am - 1:00pm

    • a small icon
      Click to Chat with us
    • a small icon
      Call us at (334) 844-1737 or
      (800) 446-0387
    • a small icon
      Text us at (334) 458-0963
    • a small icon
      E-mail us at

    Related content from LibGuides