How can I access ValueLine and find a report?
ValueLine is a library database that can be accessed by Auburn University students, faculty, and staff both on AND off campus. To find ValueLine and many other library databases, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the library's homepage: http://lib.auburn.edu/
2. Click on the tab marked "Articles & Databases"
3. Click on the link for Databases by Title
4. You will be taken to an alphabetical list of all library databases. Scroll to the V's to find ValueLine
5. Log in with your Auburn username and password to access the database
To search for a company in ValueLine, watch this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/rYql2fOEV
To find a industry report in ValueLine, watch this video: http://www.screencast.com/t/MmExZDc5M