Q. How can I access ValueLine and find a report?
ValueLine is a library database that can be accessed by Auburn University students, faculty, and staff both on AND off campus. To find ValueLine and many other library databases, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the library's homepage: http://lib.auburn.edu/
2. Click on the tab marked "Articles & Databases"
3. Click on the link for Browse by Title
4. You will be taken to an alphabetical list of all library databases. Click on the V to find ValueLine
5. Log in with your Auburn username and password to access the database