Q. I want to report a book as being lost. How can I do that? (Missing Trace)
1. Search the library catalog to find the record for the book you would like to report as lost.
2. On the record for the book, click the link for "Missing Trace (item not on shelf)."
3. On the page that appears, login with your Auburn username and password then click the "Sign in" button.
4. After logging in, click the link for "Missing Trace."
5. Finally you'll need to input your library barcode before hitting submit. Directions for how to create your library barcode can be found our "What is My Barcode" page.